- Mon - Fri7:00AM - 10:30AM
- Sat - Sun10:00AM - 3:30PM
- Mon - Fri10:30AM - 2:30PM
- Light Lunch
- Mon - Fri2:30PM - 3:30PM
- Mon - Thu4:00PM - 8:00PM
- Fri4:00PM - 7:00PM
- Sat3:30PM - 7:00PM
- Sun3:30PM - 8:00PM
Reisner Dining Hall hosts a variety of options to feed any hungry Raider!
- True Balance, Reisner’s allergen solutions station, further accommodates students and guests with food allergies and gluten intolerances. The menus for True Balance have been carefully designed to eliminate all of the top eight food allergens: milk, eggs, crustacean shellfish, fin fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy and wheat.
- Farmacy: a farm-to-fork concept supported by Pennsylvania’s preferred farmers
- Restaurant Destinations: a rotational concept designed to satisfy ever-changing palates, and includes international flavors.
- Vegan: a concept that emphasizes healthy eating at the center with a focus on providing plant forward menu items
- Commonplace Coffee: born out of a desire to love coffee and love people. They fell in love with coffee as much as we loved serving it to people. They see coffee as a way to build community; as such, we see Commonplace as a community builder. Come and enjoy the delicious flavors of coffee, espresso and more from Pittsburgh's own.
Visitors are invited to join us for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Due to ongoing supply chain disruptions requiring ingredient substitutions, allergen and ingredient information on menu boards, recipe cards, and website may not be current. If you or someone in your party has a food allergy, please contact a food service manager, chef or dietitian on site.
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257